Q. Is it expensive to hire you as an Interior Designer
A. In terms of what you gain, no.
- You can tailor it to suit your needs. It’s not a one size fits all.
Q. What are the benefits to me.
- You avoid making costly mistakes.
- You get it right first time.
- Peace of mind knowing that everything will be carried out to a professional level.
- Lets you get on with living your life while I take the stress out of it.
Q. What’s involved in a consultation?
A. On our initial consultation, a short questionnaire will be filled in previous to our appointment, allowing you to make the most of the consultation. You may want to make notes as we go along and pick up valuable tips along the way. Most clients also find it useful to have a list of questions they need help with. Generally this can take about two hours depending on the size of your project.
My aim is to help you, and you are under no obligation to continue with my service and will not be plagued with emails/calls thereafter.
Having a network of skilled, experienced and professional artisans in sewing, upholstery and related techniques means you can rest assured that all work is carried out to the highest standard. Personally overseen from initial concept to final installation by Heather.
At the end of your design experience and one I trust you will have enjoyed, keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on.